Fel-Steel Warhelm was the quick go-to (not shown in picture to the left, though), and then I just matched up all the pieces of dark green plate armor I could find. I have no idea how the boots will look on non-draenei, though, so you might have to consider looking for alternatives if it's a misser. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone wearing this one yet, since most of the pieces drop in level TBC raids.
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Wardancer — Hydross the Unstable, Serpenshrine Cavern
- Chest: Krakken-Heart Breastplate — Lady Vashj, Serpentshrine Cavern
- Hands: Royal Gauntlets of Silvermoon — Kael'thas Sunstrider, Tempest Keep
- Waist: Indestructible Plate Girdle — BS craft
- Legs: Greaves of the Bloodwarder — High Astromancer Solarian, Tempest Keep
- Feet: Tyrant's Greaves
- Shirt: Green Workman's Shirt
- Back: Delicate Green Poncho — Bring Me the Egg!
- Weapon: Lava Spine — Magmaw, Blackwing Descent
While I like the Fel-Steel Warhelm with this set a lot, I find it a bit too overwhelming for a female draenei, which is why it is hidden in the picture to the left, but you can see it equipped together with the Gurubashi Punisher in the picture below.
Alternatives shown below:
- Weapons: Amani Venom-Axe — Gleaming Quel'Serrar — Gurubashi Punisher
- Head: Ironbark Faceguard — Fel-Steel Warhelm