|Click to zoom (and you'll get rid of that blur!)|
I'm not fond of the robes that go with them, though - hence the leggings - and by now I've been staring at this picture for so long it looks good no matter what.
Makes me wonder if I should level my draenei or dwarf shaman - both races look good in it to me, I just can't decide which one looks better!
- Shoulders: The Wavemender's Mantle — Essence of Anger, Black Temple
- Chest: Shroud of Rime — Scourgelord Tyrannus, Pit of Saron
- Hands: Mitts of Burning Hail — Marwyn, Halls of Reflection
- Waist: Belt of the Ardent Marksman — bought in Dalaran with JP
- Legs: Black Dragonskin Breeches — Ick, Pit of Saron
- Feet: Dark Iron Chain Boots (worn by draenei) — Forgemaster Throngus, Grim Batol
or Soul Screaming Boots (worn by dwarf) — Devourer of Souls, Forge of Souls
- Weapon: Dragonshrine Scepter — Echo of Tyrande, End Time
- Off-hand: Divine Companion — inscription craftable
As for a cloak, I suggest something like the Shroud of the North Wind (which has a lot of 'same model as') or the Platinum Mesh Cloak.
While I realize shaman usually go with a shield, I went ahead with an off-hand anyway - since I'd most likely have paired it up with the Mazthoril Honor Shield I love so much.