Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shameless self promotion

This has been in my mind for a solid month and a half now, but I finally went through with it. I've started a personal blog over at Turkey lurkey (rogue jerkey) - yes, I'm aware the correct spelling is jerky but leave me some stylistic spontaneity!

The reason for this change is that I want Transroguerification to focus solemly on transmogrification and not have any riff-raff in between. I also want to have my own personal space at the same time, where I can write freely about whatever is on my mind. Oftentimes I'd read other bloggers' entries and want to react, only to realise this is not the place for it.

I transferred all the posts that weren't tagged with something relating to Warcraft fashion, and will slowly start to revert them to drafts here. I also had to manually add all my blog rolls because Blogger is cool like that and doesn't provide an "export" function for it. Now only to end on some dashing one-liner from a classic - sadly all that comes up in my mind is "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" I guess that's what you get with DON'T PANIC towels lying around.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. Sometimes I wonder if my blog is too cluttered but I also have an offshoot blog but I am too lazy to update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to have a place where you can write about anything! :)

      Delete
  2. I did exactly the same thing! I separated my WoW adventure, guild stuff, achievements, etc from my "closet" and fashion stuff to keep it pure. ;) I say good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I'm definitely keeping a lookout on your blog, now!

      Delete