Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spotted: Hexstatic — Cloth

I bring you one random person I've spotted right off the streets of Azeroth (in this case the US priest forums), Hexstatic from US-Cenarius.

- Head: Whitemane's Chapeau
- Shoulders: Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle
- Chest: Robes of the Royal Crown
- Hands: Deathsilk Gloves
- Waist: Mage-Fury Girdle
- Feet: Deathsilk Boots

- Back: Netherwane Cloak

- Weapon: The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min
- Off-Hand: Hellfire Tome

Showing off other people's outfits is something I should've started doing long ago but even with my timing it's still a win - exams and what not make for a quick post!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! He looks official, important, and most of all 0 authoritative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spotting people! I usually whisper them and ask for a pic though lately nobody has really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such bad luck with getting people to pose; they either log out before I've gotten the name or I spot them in battlegrounds. The ingame screenshots are much prettier though! (still reluctant about posting armory pics)

    ReplyDelete